Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered: Goa
(NOTE: THE PRICE WHICH HAS BEEN MENTIONED ARE AS PER THE STANDARD PLAN, EVEN TO UPGRADE THE PLAN CONTACT US BEFORE OR AFTER MAKING PAYMENT ONLINE)
Goa is one vacation spot that can be visited all through any time of the yr. in case you are making plans your vacation here, opt for meticulously-planned Unforgettable vacation with Goan Village lodge, through Indian excursion in collaboration with Goan Village seaside lodge. At some point of this itinerary of 4 days, you get a hazard to discover the excellent of points of interest and sounds of this splendid beach country. At the side of at ease live on this popular beach retreat, different highlights consist of water sports activities, go to church buildings, beach-hopping, Sundown Cruise, and so on
- Explore Aguada Fort and Lighthouse
- Enjoy at Anjuna, Calangute and Vagator beaches.
- Sightsee Old Goa Churches
- Exciting Dolphin Trip (seasonal)
- Sunset River Mandovi Cruise
- Comfortable stay at Goan Village Resort
North Goa Sightseeing
• Dolphin Trip (Seasonal): An exciting pleasure cruise along the River Mandovi where one can sight closely the frolicking dark graceful water beauties (Dolphin Cruise Extra Charges Payable by guest.)
• Aguada Fort & Lighthouse: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort settled on the Sinquerim beach, overlooking the vast expanses of Arabian Sea. The fort was built in 1612 to guard against the Dutch and the Marathas. It was a vantage point for the vessels coming from Europe at that time. The fort ruins are the perfect lookout to the confluence of the Mandovi River with the Arabian Sea.
• Vagator Beach: Picturesque beach with enchanting loneliness and scenic grandeurs. Adjoining the famous Anjuna Beach, Vagator is a little more laid back, though still pretty much steeped in the rave culture. The tourist traffic is predominantly Western backpackers; however it has also become popular with Indian tourists, who particularly come to watch the sunset from the rocks.
• Anjuna Beach: Popularly known as “Hippies Paradise”, Anjuna is a small Village in Goa which is famous for its picturesque locale and the Party culture. Located in the Bardez taluka of North Goa, it is one of the 12 Brahmin communities here. The beauty of the beach comes form the combine effect of white sands and the red laterite rocks.
• Calangute Beach: Goa’s most famous Golden beach, Calangute is rightly called as “Queen of Goan Beaches”. The busiest and most commercial beach in Goa, it is full of foreigners tanning themselves on the endless rows of side-by-side sun lounges.
• Filmi Chakkar (Optional): Filmi Chakkar (Optional): Boat tour to places where most of the movies have been shot. Come back to Resort by 5:00 pm.
South Goa Sightseeing
Old Goa Churches: Ancient capital famous for world Heritage monuments.
• Basilica of Bom Jesus: First minor Basilica in India wherein the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier kept in Silver Casket.
• Se Cathedral: The most imposing of all the churches, it overwhelms the visitors with its grandeur and awesome presence. It’s dedicated to St Catherine.
• Shri Mangueshi Temple: One of the Most Prominent temples of Goa dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• Shanta Durga Temple: Kavle Ponda
• Miramar Beach: A lovely golden beach of soft sands, along blue Arabian Sea.
• Dona Paula: An idyllic and picturesque picnic spot overlooking a fine view of Zuari Estuary and Marmagoa harbour.
• Colva Beach: Most Beautiful Beach
• Fish Aquarium: Optional ( Entry Fees Paid by Guest)
• 5:30 pm Reporting at Boat Cruise
After Boat Cruise Drop to the Resort for an overnight stay.
- Accommodation using 01 Double Deluxe Room.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner – as per the Package in the Hotel.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival.
- Two bottles of mineral water in the room on the day of arrival.
- Use of in room tea/coffee maker with replenishment once during the day. Additional replenishment shall be charged extra at a nominal supplement.
- Airport Transfers & local Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sharing Coach/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone/laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.