Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered: Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey (Houseboat) – Kovalam – Trivandrum/Cochin
(NOTE: THE PRICE WHICH HAS BEEN MENTIONED ARE AS PER THE STANDARD PLAN, EVEN TO UPGRADE THE PLAN CONTACT US BEFORE OR AFTER MAKING PAYMENT ONLINE)
Honeymoon is a chance for a newly-wedded couple so that they can get to know each other and create the best memories of their life. One of the best destinations in south India to go for honeymoon, Kerala is an absolute paradise for honeymooners. The state has many breathtaking tourist spots that leave you awestruck and provide you with some lifetime memories. The palm-fringed backwaters and the laid-back beaches of Kerala have been endowed with an aura of love and romance. This 7- night and 8- day Honeymoon package for Kerala gives you an opportunity to start a fresh and new chapter of love. This well-planned itinerary takes you to prime destinations of Kerala including Munnar, Cochin, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam and Trivandrum.
- City tour of Cochin including Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Sightseeing in Munnar including Eravikulam National Park.
- Boat Ride on the Periyar Lake, Thekkady.
- Houseboat cruise in and around Alleppey.
- Water Sports/ Ayurvedic massage in Kovalam.
- Explore Padmanabhapuram Palace, Kanyakumari.
- Morning sightseeing in Trivandrum.
Arrival in Cochin
Also known as Kochi and Ernakulam, Cochin is a cosmopolitan city of the state that was an important port city in the earlier times. This vibrant city is also referred to as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’ and the ‘Gateway to Kerala’. It is dotted with a number of tourist attractions that are worth-visiting. The places of interest in Cochin that you visit today include Santa Cruz Basilica-one of India’s 8 basilicas, it has Gothic style architecture; Dutch Palace or Mattancherry Palace- a two-storied structure was built around 1555, it is now a museum that is home to murals, weapons, paintings etc and finally, St. Francis Church- constructed way back in the year 1503, this is the oldest European church in the country.
Stay overnight in Cochin.
Cochin – Munnar (130 km – 4 hrs)
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Munnar – Thekkady (110 Kms / 3 hrs)
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Thekkady – Alleppey (130 Km / 3 hrs)
Overnight stay on the houseboat.
Alleppey - Kovalam (160 Km / 4 hrs)
Thereafter, you have options to pick from. You can either visit the tranquil crescent-shaped Kovalam beach, comprising of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach for partaking in water sports like swimming, surfing, kayaking etc. The other option is of going for a relaxing herbal Ayurvedic massage at any of the Ayurveda centers, which are spread all around.
Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Back to Kovalam. Overnight stay.
Kovalam - Trivandrum (15 Km / 30 Minutes) / Cochin (6 hrs)
- Accommodation using on twin/ double sharing.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All Meals on Houseboat during the stay.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Indigo/ Innova (for 04 & 06 PAX) Similar with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes included in our rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. (April to Sep 2017) (Apart Long week end / festival).
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.