Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Leh – Nubra Valley – Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
(NOTE: THE PRICE WHICH HAS BEEN MENTIONED ARE AS PER THE STANDARD PLAN, EVEN TO UPGRADE THE PLAN CONTACT US BEFORE OR AFTER MAKING PAYMENT ONLINE)
Ladakh is one of the most enchanting regions and one of the most popular tourist attractions of India. Weeklong Journey to Ladakh tour package offers the visitor a chance to experience the best of sights and sounds of Ladakh. This well-planned itinerary by Leh Ladakh India takes you to some of the gems of Ladakh such as Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake. Indulge in sightseeing and shopping in Leh, bird watching at Pangong Lake and Camel Safari at Nubra Valley.
- Visit the Alchi Monastery for its miniature paintings
- Halt at the confluence of River Indus and River Zanskar
- Camel Safari on the white sand dunes of Nubra
- Shopping in local markets of Leh
- Explore the very-popular Hemis monastery
- A day at the mesmerizing Pangong Lake
Delhi - Leh
Leh - Alchi - Leh
Leh - Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley - Leh
Leh - Pangong Lake
Pangong - Leh
Leh - Delhi
Trip Prices Includes:
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by 01 non ac Scorpio / / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons( including kids) are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates)
- Wildlife fee Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them )
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee
- Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals/room services/bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
- GST 5 % extra on total billing.