Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
Destination Covered: Bangkok – Pattaya – Phuket
(NOTE: THE PRICE WHICH HAS BEEN MENTIONED ARE AS PER THE STANDARD PLAN, EVEN TO UPGRADE THE PLAN CONTACT US BEFORE OR AFTER MAKING PAYMENT ONLINE)
Fun in Thailand is a planned tour of the beautiful, vibrant country of south East Asia. Snuggled in the azure Arabian Sea, Thailand is an absolutely breathtaking beauty. Blessed with golden sandy beaches, there are enough options to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. The indulgent mouth-watering food tempts your taste buds. The exciting nightlife calls for fun till early hours of the day. The chaotic street markets co-exist along with ancient temples. There are thrilling adventures in the exotic underwater world and the tropical rainforest. Every holiday in Thailand is full of fun and cherished memories.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Experience the charming allures of Phuket, the ‘Pearl of the Andaman’
- Explore the mesmerizing James Bond Island and Phi Phi Island with tour on long tailed boat
- A wonderful Coral Island tour in Pattaya
- Visit the Siracha tiger Zoo & Crocodile Farm in Pattaya
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball in Pattaya
- Safari World and Marine Park in Bangkok
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok
- Leisurely unplanned evenings
Arrive in Phuket
Phuket is one of the most sought after holiday destinations in Thailand. The ‘Pearl of the Andaman’ is blessed with stunning beaches, remarkable templesand pulsating nightlife. The island is huge and in every sense an exquisite holiday getaway. Enjoy the beauty and feel of the fascinating town. There is old world charm and a wide array of things to do and places to see. Go exploring and fall in the love with the enchantments of the island. Do not miss the markets where delicious food, fun and shopping await. Return for overnight stay at the hotel.
Phuket - Phi Phi Island with Lunch
Phuket - James Bond Island with Lunch
Phuket - Bangkok - Pattaya
Pattaya - Half Day Coral Island Tour in Pattaya & Crocodile Farm
Perfect for all kinds of tourists, Koh Lann is one of the highlight of your tour. Enjoy the soft golden shores of the island. Gear up for exciting water sports like parasailing, water-skiing and jet-skis. Snorkeling and deep-sea diving open up the beauty of the underwater world for you. Koh Krok and Koh the Sak, the neighboring islands have abundance of corals and marine life. Prepare yourself with diving equipment. Tourist have to bring their own equipment since there are no dive shops in this area.
After this, take the speed boat back from the island. Stop for a delicious lunch at Indian Restaurant in Pattaya.
Next, proceed to Crocodile Farm. This Crocodile Farm has the largest water area. Among the similar crocodile farms in Thailand, it has the largest population of salt water crocodiles in this country. They also breed their own crocodiles. The sightseeing ends by evenings. Plan your evening according to your leisure. Return for a restful night at hotel.
**This tour does not included parasailing and undersea walk fee. You can buy the optional tour.
Pattaya - Siracha Tiger Zoo & Adventurous Activities
After in the day with Tigers gear up for adventurous rides. The adrenalin of spending the day with majestic beasts gives you the courage to overcome rides like Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket Ball). The evening is free of any plan and at your leisure. Spend time exploring, dining, shopping or relaxing. Return to Pattaya hotel for overnight stay.
Pattaya - Bangkok - Chao Phraya Cruise
Bangkok - Safari World and Marine Park
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Phuket.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- 08 breakfasts.
- James Bond Island Tour with lunch on long tailed boat in Phuket.
- Full day Phi – Phi Island tour with lunch in Phuket.
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya with lunch.
- Siracha tiger Zoo in Pattaya.
- Crocodile Farm in Pattaya.
- Tower Shoot & Sky Pattaya Rocket ball (Min 2 Pax) in Pattaya.
- Safari World and Marine Park with lunch in Bangkok.
- Chaophraya River Cruise with dinner in Bangkok.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer on Seat in Coach Basis SIC.
- Thailand Visa Charges on arrival @ THB 2000 per person for Indian Passport Holder.
- Airfare charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions.
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
- Government service tax.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
- Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.