Perched in the lap of Mother Nature and amongst a picturesque Sylvan backdrop. Dynasty Resort is a peaceful destination away from the hustle bustle of Nainital, yet closes enough to be visited easily. Dynasty Resort occupies a scenic site in a green peaceful valley, situated at an altitude of 5600 feet overlooking the beautiful Khurpatal Lake, set amidst thick pinewood forest, with a panoramic view of the lake and mountains in the state of Uttarakhand,India
One of the offbeat destination of Uttarakhand, Khurpatal is only 7 Kilometers from Nainital on the Kaladhungi road is located in a bowl shaped valley and one of the lesser known lakes of Uttarakhand. This lake with crystal clear waters is shaped as the cow hoof provides a serene setting with Pine trees and Vegetable gardens all around. On a clear day one can see various images of sky and jungles on the still water of the lake. It reflects various shades of colors of the water throughout the day due to its pristine settings.
Accommodation At Dynasty Resort :
Dynasty has turned over a new leaf with an innovative new modern design aimed at total guest satisfaction. The resort offers a total of 70 tastefully decorated rooms divided in five distinct categories. All rooms are well furnished and fully equipped with modern facilities, LCD TV with multiple Satellite Channels, Tea/ Coffee maker, Telephone. Some of our rooms also have a concept of Service apartment in Nainital with fully equipped kitchen where guest can plan for a long stay. Dynasty resort offers an accommodation for every budget and is one of the most affordable hotel of Nainital and the best place to stay in Nainital.
Conferences, Weddings & Spiritual Gatherings At Dynasty Resort :
The resort with its unique location, easy accessibility and the support of huge inventory is one of the most popular destinations of Nainital for large groups of various interests. Dynasty Resort offer multiple conference rooms ideal for Board Meetings to conference setup of 200 People. Banqueting options in Dynasty Resort can accommodate up to 300-400 people. Over the years Dynasty has been the perfect place for destination wedding venue of Nainital. The resort also hosts a number of religious & spiritual discourses and Yoga & wellness workshops for its peaceful ambience and regarded as one of the prominent wellness destination of Uttarakhand.
Education Excursions :
The resort is one of the most sought after destination of North India educational tours due to the presence of abundant biodiversity of the region and close proximity of various tourist destination of Nainital area. Khurpatal area is also home for various birds and is a popular birding trail of Uttarakhand. Every year number of institutions visits this place.
HIGHEST QUALITY OF COMFORT AND LUXURY
Recover. Rest. Recharge. Where nature invites you with open arms
It is perched in the lap of mother nature and amongst a picturesque. Sylvan backdrop. Dynasty Resort is a peaceful destination away from the hustle buslte of the city, Nainital, yet close enough to be visited easily.
Dynasty Resort occupies a scenic site in a green peaceful valley, situated at an altitude of 5600 feet over looking Khurpatal Lake, set amidst thick pinewood forest, with a panoramic view of the lake and mountains in the north India’s Uttarakhand state.
Dynasty Resort welcomes you to make your own enchanting memories and cherish them forever
Dynasty has turned over a new leaf with an innovative new modern design aimed at total guest satisfaction. The resort offers tastefully decorated rooms in five distinct category : 10 Deluxe Rooms, 31 Executive Rooms, 07 Family Suites, 04 Super Deluxe Rooms and 06 Penthouse Suites all well furnished and fully equipped with modern facilities, LCD/TV with multiple Satellite Channels, Tea/ Coffee maker, Telephone and Small Kitchenette.
- All rates mentioned above are quoted on per person/ twin-sharing basis, unless specified.
- The above quotation is valid and room(s) can only be blocked by written communication, whereas confirmation is subject to receipt of advance payment, within agreed time limit/days.
- When paying by Credit Card, direct transfers, traveller’s chq. or swift transfer, the stipulated full amount should be reflected in our bank account 24 hours or earlier prior to guest arrival. All bank charges are to be paid by the client.
- It is the sole discretion of our Management to release the blockings without prior notice, in the event of non-receipt of advance deposit within the time period agreed.
- If a booking is done without advance payment and with due payments on arrival, the hotels Management has the right to refuse releasing rooms in event of non-payment of advance/amount agreed during confirmation.
- Our hotels management shall not be held responsible for any refusal of accommodation, occurred due to non-receipt of “proper reservation” through our sales offices and timely payments.
- No refunds will be made due to lost days, as a result of adverse travelling conditions due to weather, etc. Guests are strongly advised to purchase relevant travel Insurance.
- Hotels management has the right to offer an alternate or similar accommodation in case of an over-booking situation or on non-availability of rooms due to whatsoever reasons and to reasons beyond their control.
- Our hotels or the management cannot be held responsible for any mishaps/damage/injury/loss of life during any indoor/outdoor adventure/safari/activity during the stay/during transit/before
- The Management suggests to clients to carry warm woolen clothes and winter jackets as winter is severe and climate may vary drastically.
- Any inoculation or prophylactics or necessary medication that is required is the sole responsibility of the client. Please consult your doctor prior to travel. “Doctor on call” is an outsourced paid service. The hotels shall bear no responsibility due to time lapse in reaching/getting medical help in the event of an emergency.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms. Please mention your preference at the time of booking. Smoking is prohibited in the public areas like restaurant, public toilets etc. and is allowed only in our open areas.
- All adventure activates / other activities are out sourced which requires notice of minimum 15 days in advance. However, all activities are still subject to availability/confirmation and weather condition permitting. No refunds will be entertained once booking is confirmed.
- The hotels cannot be held responsible in event of any cancellation/delay in permits/entry/strike/other reasons by the authority.
- Arrival timings to be conveyed to us at least one day prior to check in to ensure that ALL arrangements are in order.
- Light music or any kind of music is strictly not allowed to be played in open areas.
- DJ /Karaoke/dances are to be booked through hotels only. An additional charge to be paid for the soundproof hall rental in case clients brings their own music arrangements.
- Driver’s accommodation available on non-chargeable basis. During long weekends/full house/non availability, the hotels have the right to refuse driver’s accommodation. Drivers are strictly not permitted to enter any guest areas in the hotels without the permission of the hotels manager.
- Any damages to the room equipment, such as electrical appliances, mirror/glass panes, door locks, or furniture and any damages like breakage of cutlery and other utensils and damage of any kind, in the hotels premises has to be paid by the guest/group in charge/ tour escort/ travel agent at the time of check-out.
- Hotel & Management believes in making the surrounding clean and having good relationship with the villagers. Management advices all its guest to maintain humble behavior with the villagers and respect there privacy.
- Management holds no responsibility and will not interfere in case or any altercation with villagers due to trespassing in the village properties or any other case.
- Accompanying Maid/Baby Sitter/Servant can stay in the guest room at the same rate chargeable to guests. Our hotels do not provide separate accommodation for the Maid/Baby sitter/Servant for security reasons.
- Check-in time is 1200 hours and check out time is 1000 hrs, unless specified. Late checkout beyond 1000 hours will be charged at 50% of the per night rate. Further stay delayed beyond 1500 hours, will be charged at full day rate.
- CONTINENTAL PLAN (CP) – Bed & Breakfast, MODIFIED AMERICAN PLAN (MAP) – Bed, Breakfast and one major meal, AMERICAN PLAN (AP) – Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Guests are requested to kindly read and observe ALL buffet meal timings, mentioned at the reception.
- All extra services, other than the contracted agreement are chargeable as per hotels’ rate card and to be paid directly at the hotels..
- The Management has sole discretion to change/amend/alter rates & inclusions without notice, during long weekends/festive periods/New year/Christmas period.
- The FIT/group/conference payment policy is 50% advance at the time of confirmation. Balance 50% at before Checkout, unless specified and pre-approved.
- In case of non–payment at check-out, the hotels has the right to take proper measures and can involve local authorities in resolving matter of this kind.
- For any TDS deducted in group bookings by the agent/corporate, a certificate has to be issued 3 months before the tax filing months.
- The taxes mentioned above are as per current Government applicable taxes. Any hike in taxes by the government shall be payable by the client.
- Rights of admission are reserved. Our hotels have the authority to refuse accommodation to a guest in event of misbehavior, excessive drunken state, scanty baggage or without proper identification. Pets are strictly not allowed in the hotels.
- Guest vehicles are parked at their own risks in the car parks provided.