Darjeeling-Gangtok Tour will allow you to explore the untouched travel destinations in the northeast of India that are majestic as well as serene. Venture out to undercover the Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop in Darjeeling that present you with perfect natural sceneries.
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered: Darjeeling – Gangtok
(NOTE: THE PRICE WHICH HAS BEEN MENTIONED ARE AS PER THE STANDARD PLAN, EVEN TO UPGRADE THE PLAN CONTACT US BEFORE OR AFTER MAKING PAYMENT ONLINE)
The sightseeing Half Day city tour of Darjeeling will give you a chance to visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological park and some other major attractions of the place. On the other hand, attractions in Gangtok are about Enchey Monastery, Gangtok Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms and Chortens, which are overarching, yet gorgeous.
- Sunrise view and the mighty Himalayas from Tiger Hill
- Ancient Ghoom Monastery
- Incredible Enchey and Rumtek Monastery
- Handicraft shopping in Gangtok
- Excursions to Tsomgo lake and Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir
Arival in Darjeeling
Here you also have the luxury of exploring its breathtaking beauty on a vintage train, which is famous as toy train. After an hour and forty minutes, you would be entering the mesmerizing surroundings of Darjeeling. Make a Check into the hotel, relax for a while. Rest of the day would be free, so you can spend it at leisure or choose to walk out to the local market or a shopping mall. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing in Darjeeling
As you climb down the hill, you’ll be embarking on a go to to the super Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in Darjeeling, Ghoom monastery is set 7 Km from the town and is well-known for its large statue of Lord Buddha. post that, force again in your inn for a hearty breakfast. relaxation of the day is scheduled for traveling fundamental points of interest inside the town.
First of the list might be Himalayan mountaineering Institute, accompanied by using Lebong race route, Peace Pagoda, Tibetan Refugee Self assist center, Tensing-Gumbo rock, ropeway and Parmesan Nadia Himalayan Zoological park, which houses the rare Snow leopard and Tibetan wolf. you furthermore might be getting a hazard to visit the lush green tea estates, which the city is so happy with. As you would be accomplished with all the sightseeing, head again to the comfort of your hotel for an in a single day stay.
Drive to Gangtok
The force to Gangtok takes around 2 hrs and 23 mins. as a result, you would be having ample time to loosen up for your lodge. you can even make use of time to explore the close by sights, which might be at walking distance. this will be followed by means of an in a single day live to your hotel in Gangtok.
Sightseeing in Gangtok
the previous is positioned at a distance of around 3 km from Gangtok. The mythical monastery is assumed to be built 200 years lower back, and these days it marks a critical seat of Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism. at the contrary, Rumtek monastery is open to every sort of a Buddhist. Little older than Enchey, Rumtek monastery homes relics of the 16th Karmapa.
submit that, you’ll be touring the studies Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms, Chorten and Orchid sanctuary. through nighttime, you will be returned at your resort. name it a day and spend the night time at entertainment.
Excursions from Gangtok
The lake is famous for its scenic and tranquil beauty which makes it a peaceful outing place. Besides its beauty, Tsomgo lake also holds a sacred status. Right on the banks, lies a temple of Lord Shiva, which adds to the divinity of the region. After spending a wonderful time at the breathtaking Tsomgo lake, you will start your journey to Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir, which is located nearby. Unlike the other shrines in Sikkim, which are dedicated to some deity or religious concept, Baba Mandir commemorates an army martyr, Major Harbhajan Singh.
The shrine has a lot of significance for the locals as well as the personnels of Indian army posted in the region. Major Harbhajan Singh was an Indian army officer as well as a saint. Army personnels believe that the spirit of him protects them in every situation and owing to this belief, they dedicated a shrine to him. The shrine is nestled at an altitude of around 4000 mtrs, high up in the hills.
Post that, you would be driven back to your hotel for your overnight stay in Gangtok. Evenings would be free, so you can utilize the last of your moments in Gangtok, strolling around the nearby streets and market. MG road mall in the vicinity would be a nice option.
Journey back home
- Accommodation using Base Category Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC Tata Sumo/ Similar with all India Tourist permit on point to point basis. For 5* hotels we will provide Non Ac Innova/ Xylo on point to point basis.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari.
- Guide Charge.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 1400 / 1200 hrs.
- All rates are subject to a revision if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.