*Journey to Ladakh*
Journey To Ladakh is an awesome trip for everyone who needs thrill and adventure in his/her life with a lots of fun.
Ladakh lies at the Tibetan Plateau and is the best, hence least populated and maximum inaccessible place in all India. it’s far a hanging vacation spot, domestic to many Tibetan Buddhists and its capital, Leh, is often known as a “Little Lhasa”. Furhtermore, captivating in its very own proper, it’s another overland route to Leh from the lowland city of Manali. Because it draws travelers from all around the international, being renowned as one of the world’s maximum brilliant road trips. While crossing four Himalayan Mountain passes (which include the 5400m Taglang l. a.), this epic journey seems like breathtaking!
Ascend from the verdant foothills of Himachal Pradesh to the snow-capped mountains of Ladakh, passing beautiful vistas all the manner, from in which we’ll undertaking similarly north to the far flung Nubra Valley. in addition we’ll journey at the UNESCO global historical past Toy educate to Shimla, the summer season capital for the duration of the British Raj and spend time in McLeod Ganj, the Dalai Lama’s domestic.
- Experience Delhi, India’s vibrant and bustling capital
- Travel along the Leh-Manali highway, one of the world’s most spectacular road journeys
- Explore the remote Nubra Valley with its intriguing Bactrian Camels
- Discover fascinating McLeod Ganj, the home of the Dalai Lama
- Journey on the UNESCO World Heritage Toy Train to Shimla
- Enjoy a breathtaking Himalayan mountain flight
- All the relevant services of a Morning Hospitality Tour Leader with local guides & drivers
- 16 breakfasts, 14 lunches & 16 dinners in addition
- Most noteworthy Drinking water throughout
- All transport (minibuses, autos, a 2nd class air-conditioned sleeper train, a World Heritage Toy Train and a domestic flight.)
- 16 nights accomodation (hotels and fixed camps)
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions and activities as per the itinerary
- A carbon-offsetting contribution to Carbon Clear (if booking international flights through MH office) in conclusion